I failed to do most of the things on my list from last year. Big Fail.
It's pretty artificial, however, to make a list in December for the following year. Do you know how much changes in a year? I can't even begin to imagine who I will be and what I'll be excited about in the next two months, much less twelve.
So, I give you:
Things to do (or not) this quarter:
- Crochet a blanket made of colorful granny squares. (i.e. use up some of my random yarn).
- Crochet a rag rug.
- Be awesome.
- Take a segway tour. (seriously. i need an anonymous donor to fund this...)
- Have a show in a gallery/public space. (wow. did i really type that?)
- Move to Minnesota. (eek. doesn't that sound hard?)
- Write about the hard stuff.