Thursday, March 4, 2010

tiny tiny legs



Finished these awhile back, back so far as January, but then I got caught up in the Thing a Day madness and couldn't very well post them, since they were a Thing of Past Days, which was not the agreement.  



Tiny leg warmers from this free online pattern. I, of course, can't follow directions and had to add some stripes of my own purling.  I'll be holding my new niece in approximately three weeks, and then we shall see if these leg warmers do indeed fit all kids from 3 months to 3 years. Wouldn't it be fantastic if they did?


Machine washable. Made with leftovers from her brother's birthday sweater. Plus some other stuff, like stomach pink and small intestine white.  (I guess I should some day post the knitted digestive system so you can see for yourself.)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Please post the knitted digestive system!