Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SPC: Fresh

This month's theme: fresh. Like the DAILY rain we're still getting. (okay, it's just drizzling today, but it's enough that the dogs keep looking at me like...WHAT? when I open the door for them.)

Fresh--Like the bursts of pink blossoms on my azalea bushes out back. Like my new springy hair cut.

----

Okay, so I'm working from home a lot now. (Which, btw, I LOVE.)

Which means, instead of spending my two 15 minute breaks gallivanting around the office and making small talk (and clicking silly photos), I have to find something else to do to amuse my (solitary) self.

Which is why I've decided to join the Self-Portrait Challenge...a weekly theme to inspire self-portraits, coupled with a community of like-minded portrait-eers. Check out the link on the button on the side bar or right here, if you like, for more fresh wonderfulness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for fresh flowers and fresh hair !! :)

Rebekah said...

Don't you just love the bright colors that result from spring rain?

Welcome to SPC :)