Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And now for the part


where I apologize for making things behind the scenes but not sharing any of them with you, my dear Internets, until after the Jolly Guy comes.

It actually physically hurts a little to think of all the swell stuff I'm making...and how I can't tell you about it.  Just know this: when it's all said and done, you'll get to see, and you'll be jolly too.

In the meantime, I have only one more month to finish the list.  Must get a move on.  And then, I'll have to create a new list.  Thirty-three things and all that.  That's a lot of things.  Get your submissions in early, in case you want to tell me what to do next year.

1 comment:

Jene said...

You're being mean just teasing us with your ideas. I am sure they will be terrific though-it will be very fun to see your creations.